Community Nursing Services in England
An Historical Policy Analysis. By Donna Bramwell, Kath Checkland, Jolanta Shields and Pauline Allen.
This book provides a historical account of the ways in which community nursing services have been shaped by policy changes; offers an important assessment of how community nursing has evolved under successive governments; and considers how lessons learnt from the past can inform the organisation of current community nursing services.
Available now: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-1...
- November 2023: Financially Incentivising Quality Improvement Activity in Primary Care - Literature Review
- August 2023: User research into referrals to expert work and health services: Final Report of Phase 2 research
- Community Nursing Services in England
- PRUComm Research Review 2021/22
- Integrated Care Systems final report published
- Eleventh National GP Worklife Survey 2021
- Telephone survey two - short report: PCNs and COVID-19
- November 2021: Health and Care Bill 2021 briefing - General Practice commissioning
- November 2021: Measuring unmet health and care needs among older people using existing data
- November 2021: Research note exploring the potential role of provider collaboratives
- Mar 2018: PRUComm Annual Research Seminar [Event]
- Apr 2016: The future of commissioning [Event]
- Mar 2016: Examining the impact of the Health & Social Care Act: Examining developments in the English health system from 2013-2015 [Event]
- Feb 2013: Healthcare Commissioning Seminar: A summary
- Feb 2013 PRUComm research seminar on healthcare commissioning [Event]
- Jun 2011: How can evaluation contribute to health policy in England? [Event]